THUNDER & LIGHTNING - EBF BOXING
with Rob Lamont vs Lee Froch headlining
21 September 2018
Tickets from £34.50
ABOUT THUNDER & LIGHTNING EBF BOXING
Thunder & Lightning EBF Boxing at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on 21 September 2018
Ashton Promotions return to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Friday 21st September for another night of EBF Boxing.
Expect Thunder & Lightning when Rob ‘BIG RED’ Lamont and Lee Froch go toe-to-toe for the EBF European, British and English Titles. The opinions of boxing fans are being divided over who they believe will be victorious in this huge local fight. It is certainly one not to be missed!
The fight between Jack Mantell and Vinny Glover has been on the horizon for the past 12 months and they will finally settle the score for the International Super-Middleweight Title in September. Both Mantell and Glover are training hard and believe they have what it takes to win this fight.
Jake Harrison looks to make a statement against his toughest opponent to date against tough north east hard-man John Lewis. The heavyweight division is really heating up with Shane McPhilbin and Nathan Ward both back in action on the show.
THUNDER & LIGHTNING… a storm is coming!
Price B Seats: £34.50
Price A Seats: £45.70
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- There is no maximum tickets per person. For bookings of 10 or more contact us on 0843 373 3000.
- Please note that all timings are subject to change
- No football shirts or flags are allowed
- Customers will be subject to a full search
- Offensive language, clothing or signs will not be tolerated
- No air horns allowed
- Over 14’s only
Last entry 8pm