+ Sabrina Carpenter
+ The Tide
+ New Hope Club
Wednesday 17 May 2017
Tickets from £14.00 - £55.44
ABOUT THE VAMPS
The Vamps at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Wednesday 17 May, 2017.
The Vamps have announced their world tour - including a big run of UK & Ireland arenas! The show will feature amazing support artists like Sabrina Carpenter, The Tide and New Hope Club!
The production on this tour is going to be their best yet, featuring a gigantic stage with runways and ramps that will take the band to all parts of the arena floor. The staging will also feature two pits; the ‘Wow Pit’ and the ‘Brad Pit’. The Wow Pit is a semi-circle standing pit located directly at the front of the stage that will be surrounded by additional stage ramps. The second pit called the ‘Brad Pit’ will be located at the end of the main runway, where the band will come further out into the crowd to play and interact with their loyal fans.
- Floor seating is flat and not tiered. Due to the standing pods some customers will be stood in front of seating and audiences may choose to stand and dance at this performance. If you have any concerns that this may obstruct your view or the view of a member of your party, we would advise you to book tickets in the tiered blocks. Standing on seats is strictly prohibited.
- The time shown is the door time, not the start time of the show.
- Following promoter requests, please ensure you allow extra time for bag searches. No rucksacks, suitcases, large bags, blankets or bulky items will be permitted within the main Arena bowl. Handbags however are fine and will be permitted.
- Maximum of 6 tickets per person.
- E-tickets will be available to select for seated tickets only.
There will be a BSL interpreter at this event. You can book tickets in person at our Box Office or via 0843 373 3000 (option 2, then option 4 for accessibility). Please note, if you require the interpreter service, please request this when booking tickets and allow at least 4 weeks’ notice prior to the event.