Unibet Premier League Darts
Thursday 14 March 2019
Tickets from: £26.66
ABOUT UNIBET PREMIER LEAGUE DARTS
Unibet Premier League Darts at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Thursday 14 March 2019.
UNIBET PREMIER LEAGUE SET FOR MARCH RETURN TO NOTTINGHAM
Join the biggest party in town at the Premier League Darts
The biggest names in darts will clash at Nottingham’s Motorpoint Arena on Thursday, March 14 as the Premier League Darts roadshow rolls into town. Sport’s biggest party will see five matches take place, with two-time World Champion Gary Anderson facing Michael Smith in a rematch of last year's semi-final.
Three-time World Champion Michael van Gerwen takes on Grand Slam of Darts Champion Gerwyn Price, while world number three Peter Wright meets two-time televised title winner Daryl Gurney. Playing in his final Premier League campaign before retirement, Raymond van Barneveld will play former World Champion Rob Cross and James Wade comes up against Austrian fans’ favourite Mensur Suljovic. Take your chance to be a part of the unique live experience of top-class darts at Nottingham’s biggest darts party!
Premier League Darts Night Six
Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
Gary Anderson v Michael Smith
James Wade v Mensur Suljovic
Rob Cross v Raymond van Barneveld
Gerwyn Price v Michael van Gerwen
Peter Wright v Daryl Gurney
Hospitality Packages through the PDC's official hospitality partner Sport & Music and match break packages through Thomas Cook Sport will also be available.
Price B Tiered Seats: £26.66
Price A Floor Seats: £45.70
Premium Floor Seats: £51.30
Official Hospitality Package: £303.30
Hospitality package at city centre location includes:
- Meet and greet with darts legend
- Two course evening meal
- Beers, wine and soft drinks until 7pm (pay bar thereafter)
- MC and entertainment
- Q&A, analysis and score predictions
- Premium floor seat
- Souvenir gift
- A chance to win a signed memorabilia prize
- Block 4, Rows L-V is a Family Block, children will be in the vicinity & customers must have at least one under 18 in their party to sit in this area. Bad language or inappropriate behaviour will not be tolerated and perpetrators may be asked to leave the premises.
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
- Group bookings are available in the tiered seating areas.
- Fancy dress is permitted but no imitation weapons, inflatables, political or religious dress allowed. Masks will need to be taken off when being served at the bar.
- Football Club colours of any description are not permitted.
- E-cigarettes are not allowed.
- Customers are strongly advised to read the PDC Terms and Conditions which outline behaviour, clothing and item codes of conduct.
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- Maximum 6 per person for floor seats.
- Doors open at 6pm. Show start time 7pm.