Now in its 14th year, the Elite League Play-Off Final weekend will take place on Saturday 8 and Sunday 9 April 2017.
The league’s marquee event, the Play-Off Final Weekend will take place at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham across the weekend of Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th April 2017.
“The Play-Off Final Weekend is a huge event for the league every year,” Elite League Chairman Tony Smith said.
“Fans from across the league have come together season after season to make this a truly special weekend for everyone involved and we are expecting it to be another sell out again this year.”
Panthers season ticket holders can buy tickets in our exclusive pre-sale from 9am Monday 16 January via phones or in person only.
General sale tickets will be available to purchase online from 9am Wednesday 1 February.
Early Bird Prices (valid up to & including Tuesday 28th February 2017)
Family (2 adults + 2 concessions) £248
Standard Prices (from Wednesday 1st March 2017)
Saturday or Sunday Day Tickets:
Family (2 adults + 2 concessions) £278
In order to ensure the best possible fan experience at this event, and with the support of the vast majority of customers, the Elite Ice Hockey League (the promoter) requests that all fans book seats in the blocks allocated to their teams. The Elite Ice Hockey League reserves the right to move any supporter who it judges has bought tickets in another team’s block, without obtaining prior approval.Read all about ticket prices and block allocations.
Concessions are over 60s, students, under 16s, disabled customers and essential companions for disabled customers. For customers booking concession tickets, proof of concession will be required on entry to the Arena. Children under 3 and not occupying a seat are free of charge.
- Maximum of 6 tickets per person.
- Air horns, musical instruments, laser pens and photography are not permitted.
- Please be aware that the upper rows of the tiered seating may not be suitable for customers with movement difficulties or vertigo sufferers.
- Children under 3 are free of charge when not occupying a seat. An Under 3’s wristband must be requested/issued.
- There is a charge of £2 per ticket for duplicate tickets to be printed/issued.
- Customers with a disability or special seating requirements i.e. vertigo sufferers, should call Customer Services on 0843 373 3000 and choose the disabled bookings option (option 1 followed by option 2, followed by option 4) to book.
- Your own food and drink will not be allowed into the Arena.