Tickets for all matches can be purchased quickly and easily on our Panthers section – you will need to create a customer account.
• Once matches are on-sale, you can book standard tickets to all Panthers home matches online. Choose the option to print tickets at home and you’ll beat the queues on match days and avoid the £1.95 postage fee!
• You can request a specific seat when booking tickets in advance, however if you choose to book them in person on the day of the match you will no longer be able to select specific seats, as your seats will be allocated on a best available basis. So if you prefer sitting in a particular block, please book your tickets in advance!
• Doors will open one hour before face-off for all games this season – including Sheffield Steelers matches. If you choose to buy tickets after doors have opened on the day of a match, we will make every effort to process bookings as quickly as possible however you do run the risk of missing face-off - so we recommend you book in advance!
• If you wish to purchase tickets for a future Panthers game whilst at a match, they can be purchased during the first two intervals.
• Tickets that have been pre-purchased but not posted out, are available for collection on the match day from our Box Office in the foyer, once the doors have opened. Please note that the cardholder that has purchased the tickets must be in attendance, and have the card used as proof of ID.
• If you’re purchasing concession tickets please remember to bring proof of your concession as you may be asked to show this on entry to the venue.
• If you have any special disability or seating requirements, please call our Box Office on 0843 373 3000 (options 1, 2, 4) and a team member will assist you with your booking.
• There is a charge of £2 per ticket for duplicate tickets to be printed/issued (including print at home tickets) so make sure you keep them safe!