MUMFORD & SONS
Tuesday 27 November 2018
Tickets from: £42.15
Mumford & Sons
Tuesday 27 November 2018
ABOUT MUMFORD & SONS
Mumford & Sons at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
Mumford & Sons announce their huge world arena tour in support of their forthcoming fourth album, Delta.
An incredible 855,000 tickets will go on sale for sixty dates heralding the band’s biggest tour since forming ten years ago, and they’ll perform the show on a new ground-breaking stage right across the middle of the arena. The tour will come to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Tuesday 27 November 2018.
Mumford & Sons release Delta on 16 November through Gentlemen of the Road/Island Records. Introduced by the frenetic, persistent rhythms of first single Guiding Light, it’s a wildly experimental record that effortlessly marries the intimacy and jubilance of the band’s first two records, with the scope and stadium-sized dynamics of 2015’s Wilder Mind.
Price C Seats: £42.15
Price B Seats: £53.15
Price A Seats: £64.15
Price A Standing: £64.15
- Director's Bar (£148.40 including admin fee) - Three complimentary drinks per person. Access to the Directors Bar from the opening of doors until 9.30pm.
- Bolero Seating (£161.40 including admin fee) - Three complimentary drinks per person. Two course buffet served within the Bolero suite plus waiting service within the suite.
- Premier Seating (£183.40 including admin fee) - Welcome beer on arrival, two complimentary drinks per person. Three course meal served on your own reserved table within the restaurant. Waiting service and cash/card bar facilities within the restaurant.
- The name of the lead booker will be printed on all tickets purchased. This person must be in attendance at the concert. The name cannot be changed once the purchase has been made.
- When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue. If the ID does not match entry will be refused.
- The ticket purchaser must enter the concert accompanied by all their guests. Guests will not be allowed entry without the lead booker present and ID matching the name on the tickets.
- Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled without refund. Read the full T&Cs here.
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- Maximum 4 tickers per person & per credit or debit card.