MARVEL UNIVERSE LIVE!
Featuring Guardians of the Galaxy and more than 20 favourite Marvel Super Heroes and villans
Wednesday 18 - Sunday 22 September 2019
Tickets from: £24.64
ABOUT MARVEL UNIVERSE LIVE!
Marvel Universe LIVE! at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Wednesday 18 - Sunday 22 September 2019.
Tickets are on sale from Friday 16 November 9am.
Super hero action, thrills and drama will soar, smash and burst into Nottingham next year as Marvel Universe LIVE! returns with a brand-new show. Visiting the Motorpoint Arena for eight shows from 18- 22 September 2019, in this all new production, produced by Feld Entertainment, Marvel fans see Spider-Man, The Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy join forces with Doctor Strange, master of the mystic arts, in a race against time to recover the Wand of Watoomb before it falls into Loki’s hands.
The audience will witness cutting-edge special effects, pyrotechnics, and impressive 3D video projection mapping in this completely new thrilling adventure. With aerial stunts, martial arts and daring motorcycle skills, fans of all ages will be immersed in the Marvel Universe in a show unlike anything they’ve ever seen before!
Called on by Doctor Strange, the Guardians of the Galaxy join Marvel Universe LIVE! on a momentous crusade against the scheming Nebula who teams up with the conniving and loathsome villains Loki and Green Goblin. The incredible superhuman forces of Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther, Hulk and Black Widow will unite in clashes that pit student against mentor, sister against sister and brother against brother.
“Our tremendously talented creative team and a nearly super human cast, have created a show that brings Marvel to life,” said Juliette Feld, producer of Marvel Universe LIVE! “The show creates an experience that immerses families in non-stop action, creating movie-style thrills and jaw-dropping stunts that showcase the powers of your favourite Super Heroes right before your eyes.”
Price C Seats: £24.64
Price B Seats: £30.24
Price A Seats: £33.60
Premium Tiered : £49.28
Premium : £56.00
Price C Seats: £29.12
Price B Seats: £35.84
Price A Seats: £39.20
Premium Tiered : £49.28
Family tickets below are available from Friday 16 November 9am.
Wednesday & Thursday 7pm Performances Family Tickets (including admin fee):
Price B Additional Family Ticket*: £28.00
Price A Additional Family Ticket*: £31.36
Price B Family Ticket (4 people): £112.00
Price A Family Ticket (4 people): £125.44
Friday, Saturday & Sunday 7pm Performances Family Tickets (including admin fee):
Price B Additional Family Ticket*: £33.60
Price A Additional Family Ticket*: £36.96
Price B Family Ticket (4 people): £134.40
Price A Family Ticket (4 people): £147.84
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- Family tickets are available from Friday 16 November 9am.
- Family tickets are valid on price A & B tickets on the 7pm performances only.
- Family tickets must be purchased in multiples of 4 with a minimum of 1 adult aged 18 or over.
- There is a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 family and/or additional family tickets per person (e.g. either 1 family ticket & up to 3 additional family tickets or 2 family tickets)*.
- Additional family tickets must be purchased with a family ticket and are not available to book online.
- The show’s action plays to all sides of the arena but for the best view of the projection select Blocks 9-11.
- Blocks 4 & 16 are close to the curtain line and classed as Side-View, as you may not see all of the set/screens.
- Row L in Blocks 6, 8, 10, 12 & 14, Row E in Blocks 9 & 14, Row F in Blocks 5 & 11 and Rows D & E in Block 10 are not suitable for small children due to the wall in front of these rows.
- Children Under 2 are free of charge when not occupying a seat, an Under 2’s wristband must be collected on the day of the show from a Steward.
- No professional camera’s, videos or audio recording allowed.