+ Gregory Alan Isakov
Thursday 24 February 2022
Tickets from: £47.70
ABOUT THE LUMINEERS
The Lumineers at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Thursday 24 February 2022 with support from Gregory Alan Isakov
Milwaukee, Wisconsin March 11th, 2020: As Jeremiah Fraites holds a euphoric beat, and Wesley Schultz’s rich timbre fills a dark arena, the band are joined by a chorus of voices from thousands of carefree fans. The verve in the room is palpable, no one could predict that night, the epic impact the pandemic would wreak upon the world for the next year and some. The very next day the world paused and doors were closed as everyone retreated inside.
The tracklisting for the live EP recorded on the last night of their tour before pausing for lockdown, includes favourites Ophelia, My Cell, Donna and Gloria, along with the now unfamiliar, but heart-warming sounds of crowd appreciation and an audience joining in to sing. The vocals are mid-show raw, both poignant and joyous, the music up-tempo, yet pure low slung blues. A magical hybrid of Americana folk pop, created with accomplished composition and musical grit.
Live From The Last Night Of The Tour is a perfect appetizer, before the band reset and fire up the juggernaut of buses, rigs & ticket sellers, to take the 2022 tour on the road throughout February & March. Almost two years after lockdown Wesley, Jeremiah and thousands of fans around the world will emerge, blinking into the spotlights for what is going to be one monumental reunion.
If you require accessible seating please email us. Please include your full name and address, contact number and any specific seating requirements including whether a wheelchair space is required. Someone will get back to you to arrange your booking as soon as possible but please bear with us as it may take a little time to get through all emails. Accessible seating will be allocated on a first come first served basis from the time the email is received.
Price C Standing: £47.70
Price C Seats: £47.70
Price B Seats: £59
Premium Pit Standing: £87.25
Directors Bar Hospitality Experience - £113 per person
Enjoy your drinks away from the crowds in our Directors Bar - exclusive to customers on this package. Then on to fantastic views of the event in seats close to the stage.
Your hospitality package includes:
Your event ticket (Block 16)
Three complimentary drinks per person
Access to the Directors Bar from the opening of doors until 9:30pm
Price includes a £1.00 charity donation, set hospitality administration fee of £5.50 and no additional postage fees
Spotlight Hospitality Experience - £123 per person
Enjoy the opportunity to dine in our Spotlight Restaurant before making your way to your personally selected seats in a prime location of the main arena bowl.
Your pre show hospitality package includes:
Your event ticket (Block 15)
Two complimentary drinks per person
Two course meal served on your own reserved table within the Spotlight Bar & Restaurant
Waiting service whilst within the Spotlight Bar & Restaurant
Price includes a £1.00 charity donation, set hospitality administration fee of £5.50 and no additional postage fees.
To book our hospitality packages please contact a member of our hospitality team - email us or book online.
Event Terms and Conditions of Sale:
- This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
- A strict limit of 6 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit. Businesses or traders purchasing tickets for commercial use or commercial intent will have their orders cancelled.
- If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell your tickets only via Twickets official resale platform. Resale of tickets through any other method is strictly prohibited.
- You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
- Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
- In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
- We’re operating bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- Maximum of 6 tickets per person.
- The time shown is the door time, not the start time. The event times will be posted closer to the event date.