Featuring Suzi Quatro, David Essex, Les McKeown's Bay City Rollers and Smokie
Wednesday 10 April 2019
ABOUT LEGENDS LIVE
Legends Live at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Wednesday 10 April 2019
Tickets are on sale from Friday 21 September 9am.
An exclusive venue pre-sale will take place from Wednesday 19 September 9am.If you'd like to obtain priority tickets, sign up to our Mailing List by 4pm on Tuesday 18 September. The pre-sale email will be sent to new Mailing List subscribers after 5pm on Tuesday 18 September. Current Mailing List subscribers will receive the pre-sale email on Monday 17 September. Please check your junk/spam folders if you cannot find the email.
OVER 50 TOP 30 HITS AND IN EXCESS OF 100 MILLION RECORD SALES BETWEEN THEM!
Following the success of last year’s Legends Live concerts, Tony Denton Promotions has announced a new tour for 2019. The show will bring together the Queen of Rock Suzi Quatro, Pop icon David Essex, Les McKeown’s BAY CITY ROLLERS and legendary rock band Smokie. The tour will see these iconic artists perform all their chart-topping hits on one stage.
SUZI QUATRO - Between 1973 and 1980, Suzi Quatro featured in the British charts for no less than 101 weeks, and has sold to date over 55 million records, and still counting. Her hits include the No 1s “Can The Can”, that went on to sell two and a half million copies worldwide and “Devil Gate Drive”.
DAVID ESSEX – From hit records to hit musicals David Essex OBE has had one of the most enduring careers in music, stage & screen. He has written, recorded and produced albums and singles that have sold millions of copies worldwide - twenty-three Top 30 singles in Britain alone! He scored two number 1 singles with “Hold Me Close” and “Gonna Make You A Star”, as well as a string of hits including “Lamplight”, “Silver Dream Machine”, “A Winter’s Tale”, “Stardust” and “Rock On".
LES McKEOWN’S BAY CITY ROLLERS -The band shot to superstardom with "Keep On Dancing", the Bay City Rollers' first single, quickly followed by "Remember: Sha La La La”, “Shang-A-Lang”, "Summerlove Sensation" and "All Of Me Loves All Of You" all hitting the Top Five. "Bye Bye Baby", released in 1975, was their first UK Number 1, which was followed by "Give A Little Love”, just few months after.
SMOKIE - To be rock 'n' roll survivors is an achievement. To be Europe's top live band, 45 years after its inception is truly fantastic. The band scored their first top 3 with “If You Think You Know How To Love Me” which went onto sell millions around the world. Other singles include “Don't Play Your Rock 'n' Roll To Me”, “Living Next Door To Alice”, “Oh Carol”, “Needles & Pins”, “It’s Your Life” and “For A Few Dollars More”.
- Director's Bar - Three complimentary drinks per person. Access to the Directors Bar from the opening of doors until 9.30pm.
- Premier Seating - two complimentary drinks per person. Two course meal served on your own reserved table within the restaurant. Waiting service and cash/card bar facilities within the restaurant.
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- There is no maximum tickets per person. For bookings of 10 or more contact us on 0843 373 3000
- Doors 6.30pm. The show starts at 7.30pm.
If you require a BSL interpreter please request this at the Box Office when booking tickets, allowing 4 weeks’ notice prior to the event. You can book tickets in person at our Box Office or via 0808 164 4616.