EM-Con at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham 29-30 April 2017.
The East Midlands TV & Film Convention is back at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham for its third consecutive year. Once again, the greatest stars, dealers, artists, attractions and cosplayers will be coming to Nottingham for a family friendly weekend of fun.
Event attractions include a laser tag maze, zombie cage, and the A-Team van, as well as special guests, Q&As and cosplayers to celebrate shows and films such as Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Doctor Who. On top of this, there will be a wide range of dealer tables selling comics, toys, collectibles and clothing, comic book artists, props and cars from the film and TV world and a cosplay contest for the best and most inventive costumes!
Actors from Harry Potter, Star Wars and Mighty Morphin Power Rangers have been confirmed so far with many more to be announced over the coming months. Visit www.em-con.co.uk for the latest news and announcements.
The event, which has become a firm fixture in the Nottingham calendar, has built an excellent reputation among fans of film and television as well as those seeking a fun packed day out.
PS - Opt for e-tickets and print at home to avoid a £2.95 recorded delivery charge and avoid large queues for collection!
- There is a maximum of 10 tickets per person
- Early entry for silver day/weekend tickets is 10am
- General admission is 11am
- Family tickets only apply to general admission, not silver early entry
- Ages 2 and under get in for free. A wristband will be issued by stewards on the day
- Ages 3-7 must buy a £5 child ticket. This applies to both general and silver admission
- Ages 8 and above pay full price
- If you opt for tickets to be posted they will be sent recorded delivery at a cost of £2.95 to prevent them from being lost. If tickets do get lost in the post we are unable to reprint them. If you purchase a weekend ticket you will receive 1 ticket which will allow access on both days so please retain your weekend ticket after Saturday's event.