Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 May 2020
Tickets from £9.04
Em-Con at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 May 2020.
EM-Con, the largest film and television convention in the East Midlands, will be returning in 2020.
Event information coming soon!
Approx event times (subject to change):
Entry from 10am: Entry for early day/weekend tickets
Entry from 11am: General admission
Mini Hero Tickets: £9.04 (ages 3-8 years old)
Hero Tickets: £13.52 (ages 9-14 years old)
General Day Ticket: £18.00
Early Day Ticket: £23.60
General Weekend Pass: £36.00
Early Weekend Pass: £47.20
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering
- Mini-Hero tickets are valid for ages 3-8 & is available for General & Early admission
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Hero tickets are valid for ages 9-14 & is available for General & Early admission
- Ages 2 & under are free of charge, a wristband will be issued by stewards on the day
- Ages 15 & above are full price
- No duplicate tickets can be issued
- Maximum 10 tickets per person
- General day ticket price (£23.60) will increase in price on Saturday 2 May. All other prices will remain the same throughout the weekend.
- Full terms and conditions for the event can found at www.em-con.co.uk
Costume Guidlines (Cosplay):
- All Cosplay is subject to inspection on arrival at the show. Costumes must be able to fit through a normal size door
- Any hard or sharp objects/weapons will not be allowed into the event and will be removed upon your arrival until you leave the convention
- EM-Con is a family convention. Your outfit must cover you at least as well as a modest swimsuit would
- Live Steel – This includes swords, knives, shurikens, bayonets, or other metal objects which have an edge. Guns – This is anything that shoots a projectile or could be enabled to shoot a projectile, including air guns, Airsoft weapons, crossbows, or replicas of actual guns.