CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMEN
Tuesday 19 February 2019
Catfish and the Bottlemen
Tuesday 19 February 2019
ABOUT CATFISH AND THE BOTTLEMEN
Catish and the Bottlemen at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Tuesday 19 February 2019
Pure electricity crackled across the fields of Britain and Europe this summer with Catfish and The Bottlemen’s
pulse-quickening, headline festival performances and their own acclaimed open-air shows. Barely pausing for breath, the band announces that they’re staying on the move to maintain their unstoppable ascent with a 6-date UK and Ireland Tour planned for February 2019.
Preparing fans for material to follow their 2016, gold-status album, The Ride and platinum-certified debut album The Balcony , Catfish and The Bottlemen made new track, Fluctuate, a regular fixture in their summer 2018 set lists. As if it had always been there, fans sang the lyrics passionately back at venerated frontman and songwriter, Van McCann, offering the strongest suggestion yet, if not confirmation, that the pipeline of new material strikes with the same unapologetic ambition of the hit singles that have gone before.
Admitting to being happily of ‘no fixed abode’ due to near constant touring and recording since the release of their debut album in 2014, McCann leads Johnny Bond (lead guitar), Benji Blakeway (bass) and Bob Hall (drums) into a refreshed campaign, bidding to eclipse their previous, towering acheivements and take the next step as established festival and arena headliners.
Price A Seats: £27.50
Price A Standing: £27.50
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- The time shown is the door time, not the start time.
- Maximum 4 tickets per person.
- Over 14’s only. Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over.
- Executive Suite experience (£86.00 per person including admin fee). This includes tickets within an executive suite, three complimentary drinks per person, a dedicated hospitality entrance, full waiter/waitress service through the event plus access to the level 4 VIP bar, prior to, during and 30 minutes after the event.
- Director's Bar experience (£91.00 per person including admin fee). This includes three complimentary drinks per person plus access to the Directors Bar from the opening of doors until 9.30pm.
- Premier Seating experience (£103 per person including admin fee). This includes two complimentary drinks per person, a two course meal served on your own reserved table within the restaurant and waiting service faciliity within the restaurant.
- The name of the lead booker will be printed on all tickets purchased. This person must be in attendance at the concert. The name cannot be changed once the purchase has been made.
- When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue. If the ID does not match entry will be refused.
- The ticket purchaser must enter the concert accompanied by all their guests. Guests will not be allowed entry without the lead booker present and ID matching the name on the tickets.
- The only places that tickets purchased here can be re-sold to another customer for entry to the show is through the face value ticket resale sites See Tickets and Twickets. Other than this tickets are strictly not transferable.
- Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer's order being cancelled without refund. Read the full T&Cs here.