NOTTINGHAM BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL
Wed 17 - Sat 20 October 2018
Tickets from: £10.80
ABOUT NOTTINGHAM BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL
Nottingham Beer & Cider Festival at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on 17 – 20 October, 2018.
The Motorpoint Arena Nottingham will host the annual Robin Hood Nottingham Beer & Cider Festival in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
The festival will not only utilise the large floor of the Arena, but also backstage areas, and outdoor space including Bolero Square at the front of the building. Organisers will be able to give event goers plenty of room to bring all of the usual popular attractions, plus new additions. For the first time, organisers can offer corporate hospitality opportunities.
Tickets are available to buy in person from our box office on each day (subject to availability).
🍻 PRINT TICKETS AT HOME
Please print your tickets at home to avoid those long queues at the Box Office. We can’t scan tickets from your phone so it’s vital you print them out.
🍻 LAST MIN TICKETS
You can purchase tickets right here until midnight the night before each event day. We strongly advise you book tickets this way to avoid long queues at the Box Office – don’t forget to print tickets at home!
🍻 TAXI INFO
For the duration of the Festival, Nottingham Hackney Carriages will be providing a taxi rank. If you need a taxi, exit the Arena on Lower Parliament Street. Arena staff will be on hand at busy times to direct you. Drivers for Nottingham Hackney Carriages are fully insured and all vehicles are wheelchair accessible.
Wednesday evening: £10.80
Thursday (all day): £16.20
Friday and Saturday (all day): £21.60
Saturday evening: £10.80
- All paid tickets include a commemorative glass and nine beer tokens.
- Print at Home tickets will be available. These must be printed in advance as we will not be scanning on phones.
- Whilst buying tickets in advance does guarantee entry, there may be some delays at busy times.
- Glasses are refundable at £2.50 on the day. A limited number of beer tokens can also be refunded at 55p each.
- No Pass-Outs are permitted and tickets purchased on the day must be used immediately.
- More information can be found on the Nottingham CAMRA website - http://www.beerfestival.nottinghamcamra.org
- Challenge 21 will be in operation. No persons under 18 will be admitted at any time.
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible, as these may be subject to a search and stored outside of the main event space. Left luggage facilities will be available on the CAMRA shop. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue before entering.
Festival opening times:
- Wednesday 5pm – 11pm
- Thursday 11am – 11pm
- Friday 11am – 11pm
- Saturday 11am – 11pm (Evening Tickets are valid only for 7.30pm – 11pm)