NOTTINGHAM BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL
Wed 17 - Sat 20 October 2018
Tickets from: £10.80
ABOUT NOTTINGHAM BEER & CIDER FESTIVAL
Nottingham Beer & Cider Festival at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on 17 – 20 October, 2018.
The Motorpoint Arena Nottingham will host the annual Robin Hood Nottingham Beer & Cider Festival in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
The 2018 Festival will take place from 17 – 20 October, 2018.
The festival will not only utilise the large floor of the Arena, but also backstage areas, and outdoor space including Bolero Square at the front of the building. Festival organisers will be able to give event goers plenty of room to bring all of the usual popular attractions, plus some new additions. For the first time, organisers will also be in the position to offer corporate hospitality opportunities.
Nottingham CAMRA chairman Steve Westby, said "We are grateful to the Arena and the City Council for making this great city centre venue available for one of the most popular events in the city's social calendar. It goes without saying that we will once again be proudly offering the widest range of draught real ales, ciders and perries in the world in a great atmosphere and at affordable prices."
Wednesday evening: £10.80
Thursday (all day): £16.20
Friday and Saturday (all day): £21.60
- All paid tickets include a commemorative glass and nine beer tokens.
- On top of the nine beer tokens provided, CAMRA members are given a further five tokens (four tokens on Wed and Sat evenings when admission is discounted) on presentation of an up-to-date membership card.
- Print at Home tickets will be available. These must be printed in advance as we will not be scanning on phones.
- Whilst buying tickets in advance does guarantee entry, there may be some delays at busy times.
- Glasses are refundable at £2.50 on the day. A limited number of beer tokens can also be refunded at 55p each.
- No Pass-Outs are permitted and tickets purchased on the day must be used immediately.
- More information can be found on the Nottingham CAMRA website - http://www.beerfestival.nottinghamcamra.org
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible, as these may be subject to a search and stored outside of the main event space. Left luggage facilities will be available on the CAMRA shop. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue before entering.
Festival Opening Times:
- Wednesday 5pm – 11pm
- Thursday 11am – 11pm
- Friday 11am – 11pm
- Saturday 11am – 11pm (Evening Tickets are valid only for 7.30pm – 11pm)