Steve Steinman's Vampires Rock
Day of the Dead Symphonic Rock Orchestra
Friday 3 November 2023
Tickets from: £47.14
ABOUT VAMPIRES ROCK
Steve Steinman's Vampires Rock - Day of the Dead Symphonic Rock Orchestra at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on Friday 3 November 2023
Vampires Rock Day of the Dead Symphonic is the latest instalment of the Vampires Rock saga, now in its 20th year.
Record artist and critically-acclaimed producer, Steve Steinman brings you a night of Classic Rock featuring the Day of the Dead Symphonic Rock Orchestra. Experience the adrenaline driven sound of Steve Steinman’s high-octane rock band; infused with the full power of the Symphonic Rock Orchestra, a full cast of singers, dancers and some of the best rock voices in the country will perform the greatest rock classics of all time.
Special guest star Nathan James will be joining Steve and the cast for this epic show - Nathan the lead singer with number 1 recording band Inglorious, he is also known for his time on Andrew Lloyd Webbers TV series Superstar! and Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War of the Worlds. This is a night for all rock fans alike!
If you have an accessibility requirement, please call the Box Office on 0808 164 4616 during advertised opening hours or email us.
Price A Seats: £47.14
To find out more about our hospitality packages please contact a member of our hospitality team - email us or book online.
- We’re operating bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over, for both seats and standing.
- Maximum of 9 tickets per person
- The time shown is the door time, not the start time. Times are subject to change and will be confirmed closer to the event date.
- Tickets will be sent out near the time of the show.
There will be a BSL interpreter at this event. You can book tickets by contacting the Box Office. Please note, if you require the interpreter service, please request this when booking tickets and allow at least 4 weeks’ notice prior to the event.