Viaplay Playoff Finals Weekend
Saturday 15 & Sunday 16 April 2023
Tickets from: £62
About Viaplay Playoff Finals Weekend
Viaplay Playoff Finals Weekend at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on 15 & 16 April 2023
The Viaplay Elite League is pleased to confirm the return of the 2023 Viaplay Playoff Finals Weekend at Motorpoint Arena Nottingham! The fantastic final four showdown will determine who ends this season as Playoff Champions.
Standard Ticket Prices (includes venue facility fee):
Adult weekend pass: £114
Concession weekend pass:£94
Family weekend pass (2 Adults & 2 concessions): £388
JUST ADDED & AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE NOW: Day Ticket Prices (includes venue facility fee):
Adult day ticket: £62
Concession day ticket: £52
Family day ticket (2 adult & 2 concessions): £204
Concession tickets are available to seniors over 60, students, children aged 16 and under, and disabled customers. Please remember to bring proof of concession to the match, as you may be asked to show this upon entry. Please note we only accept physical cards as proof of ID. We do not accept the UniDays ID or apps such as NUS extra as proof of concessions for students.
Each of the 10 Elite League teams has been allocated specific blocks for the finals weekend - purchases made will be checked to make sure fans are buying their tickets in blocks allocated to their teams. The Elite League would like to urge fans to buy tickets in their allocated blocks as quickly as possible to avoid disappointment.
Blocks have been allocated as follows:
- Blocks 3, 4 & 5 - Sheffield Steelers
- Block 6 - Coventry Blaze
- Block 7 - Belfast Giants
- Block 8 - Guildford Flames
- Block 9 - Manchester Storm
- Blocks 10 & 11 - Glasgow Clan
- Block 12 - Dundee Stars
- Blocks 13 & 14 - Cardiff Devils
- Blocks 15, 16 & 17 - Nottingham Panthers
- Blocks 18 & 19 - Fife Flyers
Information for Panthers Season Ticket Holders
Nottingham Panthers Season Ticket Holders will have an exclusive window to purchase tickets for the 2023 Elite League Playoff Finals Weekend.
The Panthers have been allocated Blocks 15, 16 and 17 and tickets will go on-sale at 9am on Tuesday 1 November. The Season Ticket window will last until 6pm on Monday 14 November.
Tickets will then go on general sale to Panthers supporters from 9am on Tuesday 15th November and will also be available online from this date.
Tickets will be limited to one per Season Ticket Holder. If you are booking on behalf of another Season Ticket Holder, please ensure you have their season ticket details to hand when making your booking.
To enable priority to be given to Season Ticket Holders, these tickets can only be purchased by phone or in-person at the box office during this period.
The box office telephone lines are open Monday to Saturday from 9am until 6pm. Please call 0115 853 3101.
They can also be purchased in-person on the following event days at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham:
Friday 4 November - Open from 12noon until 6pm for Playoff ticket sales
Sunday 6 November (Panthers v Storm) - Open from 12noon until the end of the second period
Thursday 10 November - Open from 12noon until 6pm for Playoff ticket sales
Saturday 12 November (Panthers v Giants) - Open from 12noon until end of second period
Please note that on Panthers matchdays, there will be a short pause of Playoff ticket sales to cater for matchday ticket sales from one-hour before face-off until the start of the game.
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of 12 per booking online. For larger bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your booking, subject to availability.
- Passes cover the full weekend.
- The system will allocate you the 'best available ticket' in your team's block/s. Please select the quantity of tickets you wish to buy and your preferred team’s block from the drop-down menu. It will not be possible to choose individual seat locations.
- Please note that you will not be able to purchase tickets in person at the Arena Box Office (except for Panthers Season Ticket Holders, per the section above). Please do not visit the venue as the Box Office counter will be closed.
- To avoid disappointment we recommend ensuring you can log into your online account prior to the onsale date. If you require assistance accessing your account please email email@example.com and someone will get back to your as soon as possible.
- If you have any issues with your online booking, call the box office on 0115 8533101. Please note that this line is likely to be very busy and there may be an extended wait time.
Sign up for Priority Tickets
Join our Mailing List for announcement news, priority tickets and competitions!
For groups of 10 or more people please
complete our Groups Enquiry Form
or email us.
Venue Fees and Postage
The price you see includes administration and facility fees and is the total cost you will pay per ticket. On event ticket purchases a £2.50 per order handling fee will apply. If you opt for postage or ticket collection from the venue there will be an additional one off fee.
For all events (seated and standing), children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
If you have an accessibility requirement, please email the Box Office or call 0808 164 4616 during advertised opening hours.
For a worry free ticket purchase, add Ticket Protection to your basket. This will cover you in the event that you are unable to make it to the show or event. Terms & conditions apply.