2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship - Division I Group A
Saturday 29 April to Friday 5 May 2023
Tickets from: £60
2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship
Saturday 29 April to Friday 5 May 2023
About 2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship - Division I Group A
2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on 29 April to 5 May 2023
Running from 29 April to 5 May 2023, it will be one of the most prestigious international ice hockey events ever to be held on home ice in the UK, with promotion on the line to the top division of the IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship.
Great Britain, Italy, Lithuania, Korea, Poland and Romania will do battle in the 2023 IIHF WMIA with the top two sides being promoted to the 2024 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship in Czechia.
Tournament passes come with a superb discount of one day free and the week-long tickets apply to all five days, allowing customers to attend all fifteen games across the tournament.
2023 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship, Division I Group A schedule
Saturday 29 April
Poland v Lithuania – 12:30
Romania v Italy – 16:00
Korea v Great Britain – 19:30
Sunday 30 April
Lithuania v Romania – 12:30
Great Britain v Poland – 16:00
Italy v Korea – 19:30
Tuesday 2 May
Romania v Korea – 12:30
Italy v Poland – 16:00
Great Britain v Lithuania – 19:30
Wednesday 3 May
Korea v Poland – 12:30
Lithuania v Italy – 16:00
Great Britain v Romania – 19:30
Friday 5 May
Poland v Romania – 12:30
Lithuania v Korea – 16:00
Italy v Great Britain – 19:30
Tournament passes (includes fees)
Adult - £108
Over 60s - £80
Students - £68
Under-16s - £60
Day Tickets (includes fees)
Adult - £27
Over 60s - £20
Students - £17
Under-16s - £15
PREMIUM SEAT PACKAGE - £80 per person per day
Enjoy a buffet and drinks away from the crowds in Bar 1946 - exclusive to customers on this package. Then on to fantastic views of the ice hockey with seats central to the ice!
Your package includes:
• Your event ticket within our premium seating section (Block 15, Row D, E or F)
• An exclusive item of IIHF merchandise
• Welcome drink on arrival to Bar 1946
• Finger buffet served within Bar 1946*
• Access to Bar 1946 from the opening of doors until end of last game
*Buffet will be served at the below times for each game
Saturday 29 April, Tuesday 2 May, Wednesday 3 May and Friday 5 May – buffet served pre-game between 6.15pm and 7.15pm
Sunday 30 April – buffet served post game between 6.15pm and 7.15pm
Concession tickets are available to seniors aged 60 or over, students, children under 16, and disabled customers. Please remember to bring proof of concession to the game, as you may be asked to show this upon entry. Please note we only accept physical cards as proof of ID. We do not accept the UniDays ID or apps such as NUS extra as proof of concessions for students.
All tickets will be sent by email no later than two weeks prior to the event. Please ensure you provide a suitable email address to receive these. There is no additional delivery fee for e-tickets.
There is a charge of £2 per ticket for duplicate tickets to be printed, so please ensure you have your e-tickets to hand on arrival at the venue.
- Tickets are limited to a maximum of 12 per person when booking online. For larger bookings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you as soon as possible to confirm your booking, subject to availability.
- Passes cover five days of the tournament. Customers are not able to pick their seats online when buying the Tournament Pass. However, they will be able to select their preferred block from a drop-down list.
- Any type of noise-making items such as (but not limited to) air horns, drumsticks, whistles, vuvuzelas, clapping items, musical instruments and laser pens are not permitted.
- Customers may take photos but flash photography and filming/streaming are not allowed.
- Customers cannot bring their own food/drink into the arena.