Saturday 28 & Sunday 29 August 2021
Tickets from £9.04
EM-Con at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on 28 & 29 August 2021
This event was originally due to take place at the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham on 1 & 2 May 2021 and was rescheduled to 28 & 29 August due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All tickets purchased remain valid for the new date. You may not have received your ticket as yet but your ticket order is valid so you do not need to contact us. If you opted for your tickets to be delivered via post, tickets will be dispatched around four weeks prior to the event.
EM-Con returns for 2021 with a show that’s set to be out of this world. There’ll be the usual mix of celebrity guests, cos-players, attractions, traders and Film & TV props coming together for the most exciting show in the galaxy, and the biggest Popular Culture event in the East Midlands!
Headline guest this year is Catherine Tate, star of Doctor Who and the Office, also appearing Jay and Silent Bob star Jason Mewes who has appeared in various films such as Dogma and Chasing Amy, LaMonica Garrett from TV’s Arrow, Supergirl and The Flash will also be there, Joonas Suotamo who plays Chewbacca from Star Wars will also be in attendance, we’ll also have Cooper Andrews and Pollyanna McIntosh from The Walking Dead, Will Mellor will also be appearing for both days of the event fresh from his recent appearances on the street.
They’ll be on hand to sign autographs, meet fans and join them in photoshoots and will be appearing alongside a number of other guests from the entertainment world. This year also welcomes the return of one of the most popular EM-Con attractions - the Back to the Future DeLorean, which on display all weekend.
Since the first event in 2014, EM-Con has grown to become a firm fixture in the Nottingham calendar and proved so popular in its first year only the Motorpoint Arena could meet the demand for tickets. With more attendees coming every year, EM-Con is the perfect day out with friends and family, and has been so popular with some fans they even chose to get married at the show in full cosplay!
Guest line-up so far:
Catherine Tate, Jason Mewes, Will Mellor, LaMonica Garrett, Cooper Andrews, Pollyanna McIntosh, Joonas Suotamo, Richard Brake, Miriam Margolyes, Juliana Harkavy, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, John Ross Bowie, Danny John-Jules, Kevin McNally, Mike Quinn, Steve Cardenas, Guy Henry, Carolyne Seymour with more to come!
Approx event times (subject to change):
Entry from 10am: For early day/weekend tickets
Entry from 11am: General admission
Mini Hero Tickets: £9.04 (ages 3 - 8 years old)
Hero Tickets: £13.52 (ages 9 - 14 years old)
General Day Ticket: £18
Early Day Ticket: £23.60
General Weekend Pass: £36
Early Weekend Pass: £47.20
- We’re operating new bag and search policies. Please do not bring bags to events if possible. If you need to bring a bag, no rucksacks or bags larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm will be permitted. Lockers will not be available for use. All customers will be subject to a search outside the venue via wand before entering
- Mini-Hero tickets are valid for ages 3-8 & is available for General & Early admission
- Children must be accompanied by an adult 18+
- Hero tickets are valid for ages 9-14 & is available for General & Early admission
- Ages 2 & under are free of charge, a wristband will be issued by stewards on the day
- No duplicate tickets can be issued
- There's a maximum of 10 tickets per person
- General day ticket price (£23.60) will increase in price on Saturday 28 August 2021. All other prices will remain the same throughout the weekend.
- Full terms and conditions for the event can found at www.em-con.co.uk
Costume Guidlines (Cosplay):
- All Cosplay is subject to inspection on arrival at the show. Costumes must be able to fit through a normal size door
- Any hard or sharp objects/weapons will not be allowed into the event and will be removed upon your arrival until you leave the convention
- EM-Con is a family convention. Your outfit must cover you at least as well as a modest swimsuit would
- Banned props - Live Steel – This includes swords, knives, shurikens, bayonets, or other metal objects which have an edge. Guns – This is anything that shoots a projectile or could be enabled to shoot a projectile, including air guns, Airsoft weapons, crossbows, or replicas of actual guns.